A while back Wyatt and I came up with a fun bed time tradition. First we read books together, then we say prayers, and then we think of something really cool we can go and do together in our dreams. Let me tell you we have had many adventures in our dreams! We have gone to Disneyland, the beach, nascar, football games, ice cream parlors, camping, skiing, and the list goes on and on. Wyatt is usually the one that comes up with these ideas and we usually spend a few minutes planning out our excursions. We talk about how we will get there, what we will eat, who else may be invited, who we are going to see there. It really is quite amusing. Then when it is all planned I wrap things up by saying "OK Wyatt, I'll see you there" to which he replies "Don't be late!" and that is how we say goodnight!
I had better get going because tonight Wyatt and I are going camping in the backyard and I am in charge of building the fire and making us smores and I had better not be late!!! :)
Blue or Pink...what do you think?
10 years ago
4 comments:
How totally cute is that! I love that little guy. :) You're such a wonderful mommy. Wyatt is a luck little guy.
That is adorable!
So glad to see you blogging again..welcome back!
Hugs
Terri
That is so cute! Thanks for sharing your fun routine :)
This is just adorable! I love having little bedtime rituals with my children. And yours and Wyatt's is a great one!
I am left wondering how often you actually make it to the destination in your dreams? Occassionally I can concentrate on something hard enough before I fall asleep that I dream about it.
Post a Comment