Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh me oh my....

OK I really need to get crack-a-lackin and write in this poor old neglected BLOG! It has been a year since I have written anything. I used to be so good and writing faithfully nearly everyday and then I just got tired of it I suppose. I know it will most likely take me a while to get back into the of things but at least I can try right?

It is nearly 5pm, Seth is at work, Wyatt is enjoying some playtime after school and homework has been done and I am trying to keep my eyes open! I am tried all the time! But hey I managed to get some vacuuming done, laundry in the wash, and bathrooms cleaned oh and a quick trip to the store for milk so it hasn't been a total waste of a day!

This is the first week of Seth's new schedule and I am hoping that I will like it. Seems like there is no great schedules in his line of work, so you take the good with the bad and make it work I suppose. Mon-Fri 8-5????? Yeah now what would THAT be like! HA!

Still have no idea what to name this little baby girl of ours. The names came so easily with Wyatt and Annalee but I am at a loss this time. I am hoping that her name will come to me so I can have some time to get used to the idea. It is such a big responsibility to give someone a name, one that I do not take lightly. After all they will have that name forever so you want to make sure it fits and that they like it!

Well as I write this little Miss Annalee is hanging on my shoulders saying "melmo!!! melmo!!!" and trying to grab the mouse away from me. Her Daddy introduced her to the oh so wonderful world of Youtube and showed her videos of ELMO! Now all day long she climbs up to the laptop and slams all the buttons shouting "LaLaLa MELMO!!!" My laptop may never be the same. What is it about Elmo anyway? Wyatt was fascinated with him too haha!

Well I think that is about all from me for now!
Until next time... Kara

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I just started blogging again too and I am so glad to see you here because I feel like I don't get to "see" you anymore!!! (lol) I'd love to see some new pics of the kids. And when exactly is this new little bundle of joy due??

((hugs))
Jeanne

Rose said...

oh may Kara how your life has changed and BLESSED! I love hearing from you!! I am blogging too!
My son just got married, my daughter moved out and two stepsons moved in, one with the 3 kiddos!! :)
xox

ADB said...

Welcome back to the land of blog!

Jeannette said...

Welcome back Kara. It is so nice to see people returning when so many have left. Keep it up if you can.

Connie said...

Now you just need to show off a pic of your cute belly! :D Love ya!