Howdy folks.
Can it really be true that it is the day AFTER Thanksgiving? I am not too sure that I am ready. But ready or not here CHRISTMAS comes. Wyatt said to me this morning... "Mom. You know why I am so happy today?" "Because Thanksgiving is over and that means CHRISTMAS is NEXT!!!" Boy oh Boy!!! haha.
Last night was the first night I had to sleep in the house by myself AND without Luke. Seth returned to his regular schedule and I had MAJOR anxiety not having my guard Dog Luke around. I woke up with every little sound and kept checking on the kids over and over again. I miss him so much!
My sister was so sweet and actually did a portrait of Luke. It was very thoughtful of her and mean a lot.
This morning once the kids woke up I drug them out to Walmart and Kohls to do a little shopping. Nothing too exciting, just jammies for the kids and clothes for Wyatt. He needed them sooo bad so I had been holding out for the sales. I did good and got him some nice new things. No toy shopping as I had both of them with me and that would spoil all the surprise for Wyatt haha! Another day...
Well I really really need to do some laundry and pick up the house but I wanted to post a few thoughts before I get on with the madness.
Until next time... Kara
18 comments:
I just left you a message on Facebook. First you don't hear from me at all an now it's "Jeanne Overload!!" I can't imagine how hard it is for you without Luke. I never had a dog growing up and my oldest one is now 11. I guess she won't be here forever and I can't imagine her NOT. I can't believe you took the kids out shopping. I wasn't going NEAR a store today!! (lol)
((hugs))
Jeanne
i am so sorry kara,
xoxo
I do hope once your heart heals that you find another dog for your family. Until then, I'm thinking of you and yours.
LORI
Hey there,
maybe you can share a picture of that portrait?
Hope you guys are doing well
Sorry you are feeling so lonely, wish there was something I could do to help. Wyatt was cute when he said that Christmas is next. Christmas is so fun when children are around. Hope you have a happy Sunday. Luv ya!
i tagged you
Kara,
I just love holiday sales. I'm glad you are safe...My FIL has been driving around the valley. Hehe, I'm sure you are used to the snowbirds. Keep smiling.
David
Hi Kara, It must be very lonely without Luke in the house, it was the same when we lost Hannah, it was as if there was an empty space.
I`m glad you got some bargains in the sales. I did well myself when looking for new clothes for Roman, it`s so nice to save money.
Love Sandra xxxx
*sniff sniff*
I know you're a busy Momma, but I sure do miss reading your blog!
Update, woman! hehe
Ditto kiddo. Or are you feverishly planning your ward's upcomming enrichment night? Because if that's the case, we can wait (wink!).
Hey there. Just checking in to see how you, Annie, Wyatt and Seth are doing. Its been forever since you've updated - hope all is well. Leene
I am sorry to hear about Luke, I do not even want to think about what will happen when Tinkerbell is no longer with us. I just wanted to drop by and say hello and that we still think of you! You children are beautiful!!!
Ohhhhhh, Kara?!?!?! Where for art though, Kara?!?!?!?!
;o)
LORI
Hi Kara it has been so long since you made an entry I do hope you and yours are all OK ~ Ally x
Just dropping in to find out if you and the family are ok??? haven't heard from you in a long time...
Hope all are well.
love,
carlene
Kara,
I hope all is well with you and your family. I miss your posts.
June
ARE YOU OK???PLEASE LET US KNOW!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE
Post a Comment