
Morning Friends:
It is a chilly, rainy morning here in Arizona. It is fantastic! Anything other than hot and sunny is a nice change for me. It has been pretty lonely around here with out my pal Luke. I really miss him! Every morning when I wake up and he isn't there staring at me to let him out is tough. Then there is getting out of the shower and ot having to give him a few good pushes to move from in front of the door. Man how I miss that Dog!!! Wyatt is still asking me where he is and if I am sure he is really dead. I know he misses him too! We all miss him! We got a card from the vets office... a break on all the bills would have been nicer though! We should be getting Luke's ashes back in about a week. I am not too sure where we are going to put our sweet Luke, but I am sure we will find a place for him.
People have been asking me if we are going to get a new pet. Short answer is yes. Someday we will. Hopefully not too far away. I think we all just need some time to recover before welcoming a new member of our family. Not too mention it is a lot of work helping a new pet adjust. We will just have to see I suppose. Then there is of course the matter of all of Luke's things. I have left everything alone so far. We have a whole bag of food and bags and bags of treats that I am thinking of asking my neighbor if they can use it. Also there are tons and tons of his tennis balls around the yard... his favorite. Breaks my heart!
OK... moving on... on the list today is Pre-School. Wyatt and I have school this afternoon and we are having a mini feast for the kids. Should be fun I hope. We are going to my sisters tomorrow so I do not have much of anything to cook which will be nice. But all Wyatt can talk about is playing Mario Car on the Wii. If I had the money I would LOVE to get a Wii for the family. But those darned things are soooooo expensive!!!
My little Annie is getting pretty good at sitting up! She is so little and cute. I wonder if she will be getting any teeth soon???
I am hoping to find some really good deals on clothes for Wyatt on Friday. All of his pants are like boy capri's hahaha! So if anyone finds any great online deals please send them my way!!! I am NOT dragging my two kids out at the crack of dawn to shop by myself. NO THANKS!!!
Well I think that is about all from me for now.
Until NEXT time...
It is a chilly, rainy morning here in Arizona. It is fantastic! Anything other than hot and sunny is a nice change for me. It has been pretty lonely around here with out my pal Luke. I really miss him! Every morning when I wake up and he isn't there staring at me to let him out is tough. Then there is getting out of the shower and ot having to give him a few good pushes to move from in front of the door. Man how I miss that Dog!!! Wyatt is still asking me where he is and if I am sure he is really dead. I know he misses him too! We all miss him! We got a card from the vets office... a break on all the bills would have been nicer though! We should be getting Luke's ashes back in about a week. I am not too sure where we are going to put our sweet Luke, but I am sure we will find a place for him.
People have been asking me if we are going to get a new pet. Short answer is yes. Someday we will. Hopefully not too far away. I think we all just need some time to recover before welcoming a new member of our family. Not too mention it is a lot of work helping a new pet adjust. We will just have to see I suppose. Then there is of course the matter of all of Luke's things. I have left everything alone so far. We have a whole bag of food and bags and bags of treats that I am thinking of asking my neighbor if they can use it. Also there are tons and tons of his tennis balls around the yard... his favorite. Breaks my heart!
OK... moving on... on the list today is Pre-School. Wyatt and I have school this afternoon and we are having a mini feast for the kids. Should be fun I hope. We are going to my sisters tomorrow so I do not have much of anything to cook which will be nice. But all Wyatt can talk about is playing Mario Car on the Wii. If I had the money I would LOVE to get a Wii for the family. But those darned things are soooooo expensive!!!
My little Annie is getting pretty good at sitting up! She is so little and cute. I wonder if she will be getting any teeth soon???
I am hoping to find some really good deals on clothes for Wyatt on Friday. All of his pants are like boy capri's hahaha! So if anyone finds any great online deals please send them my way!!! I am NOT dragging my two kids out at the crack of dawn to shop by myself. NO THANKS!!!
Well I think that is about all from me for now.
Until NEXT time...
5 comments:
I made the mistake of telling Maggie about Luke and she said, "Well, maybe they can get a new dog." And I said, "Yes, but they need time for their hearts to heal." . . . and She.Started.Bawwwwwwling. :o( So Lil' Wyatt may feel someone praying for him tonight at bedtime. :o)
And yes, a Wii would be nice. But wow $$$ The girls are getting Nintendo DS and those are like $130, not to mention the $20-$30 games. Insane!
Awwww Kara, I totally missed the entry about poor Luke. I am sure your heart is breaking...even more so because you have to see Wyatt's heart breaking too. How very very sad. Sending some extra ((hugs)) and Thanksgiving wishes to you and your family...
((hugs)) and love,
Jeanne
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Many hugs to the whole family!!
Lisa
I get so emotional with animals when they pass on. I know you miss him, he looked like he was quite the happy dog and how could he not be being with you. Have a happy Thanksgiving. Luv ya!
Kara, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. One day you'll all be ready for a new family pet, just takes some time to heal. You'll find the right place for Luke when you get his ashes back from the vet...when we lost our Quinn we oput her in a gold chest with a picture of her versus burying her like we did Princess. Since the job had us moving, glad we did this with Quinn, she's always close with us. I plan to sleep in Friday, nothing will get me out to shop with all the crowds...enjoy the shopping and hope you find what you need for Santa day for the kids. Take care. Off to work on the rest of the turkey dinner stuff.
Post a Comment