Friday, November 14, 2008

Evening all...

Today was my long day at work. Teaching pre-school from 12-2:30 and then Kids Center from 3-7. Annie refused to take a nap all day so she wanted to be held and was quite fussy. Wyatt managed to keep it together but did have a few minor melt downs haha! I am feeling a bit under the weather today. I hope it passes soon and does not turn into something nasty.

Last night we had our quarterly Enrichment night for the ladies at church. I think it went well and that everyone had a nice time. It took many hands and help to pull it off but I for one had a nice time. But I also am glad it is over haha!

Tomorrow I get to go to a baby shower for a friend of mine so I need to still pick up a gift. I have been so busy this week and had to put it off. Other than that I really have no specific plans. I am just hoping to rest and get caught up on some house work. OK so I don't really want to do the housework but it needs to be done haha!

Until next time... Kara

13 comments:

MCMEMORIES said...

I understand! Just getting home myself! It was a VERY long day indeed! Brittany sure had fun rocking Annie! See you Monday!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I remember those kinda days when my kiddos were babies. I was in Heaven when the last one learned to drive and I was excused from all my motherly duties. Now I'm on Grandma duty, but this is more fun. Have a good weekend.

CntryMomma said...

Busy, Busy, Busy! Ya need to post a recent pic of Annie next time. ;o)

LORI

Robin said...

Hope you have fun at the shower and come home to a magically clean house. Well...one can hope right?

Allison said...

Once again, you are one busy beaver! LOL Hope you find some time to rest in between and have a wonderful and happy weekend. Luv ya!

Arlene (AJ) said...

Sounds like you are have one of those typical days we all go through, more to do, then time to do it dear. But,sounds like the Enrichment night was special as will be the baby shower. Hang in there. Hope you feel better dear.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Kara I would love to see an up to date picture of Annie ~ Hope you are feeling better now ~ and I hope you enjoyed the Baby Shower ~ Ally x

Sandra said...

Hi Kara, I hope you aren`t going down with anything either, I feel that way myself at the moment. Perhaps though you are just very tired as you seem to do so much, with two little ones to look after too. Take care.

Love Sandra xxxx

David said...

Kara,
I hope you get feeling better real soon.
David

Lisa said...

I hear ya on the housework. I forced myself to clean the half bathroom this weekend and I feel guilty because I usually polish the light switch and skipped it. It's one of those brass ones so the finger prints been staring at me all week. Sigh. Awwww, Annie sounds angelic even when not napping.
Lisa

Sandra said...

Hi Kara, I`ve just nominated you for a Marie Antoinette award for real journals. When you have time, please collect the award from my journal. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

http://sandrasscribbles.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

Hey Kara!!

There is something for you on my journal =)

Hope all is well with you and hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs
Terri

Lippy said...

So nice to have a quiet day off after a long Friday, isn't it?

Yeah, with a baby girl and young son...yeah right :)

Hope you did manage to get a little quiet time in though.

Good to see ya