Saturday, October 25, 2008

What can $5 buy at the Grocery store?????

How about all this?????




16 boxes of cereal including: Life, Quaker Oat Squares, and Captain Crunch.

4 Boxes of Puffs tissues w/ Lotion

6 packs of Chicken Nuggets

and my grand total was $5.07 SCORE!!!!!

HOW???

All the cereal was on sale for 1.00 a box. Great deal alone but I had 1.00/2 boxes and some .50/1 that my store doubled making the cereal either .50 a box or free.

The tissues were 1.00 a box and I had .25 coupons which my store tripled making them .25 a box

And the chicken nuggets??? On sale for 1.00 a pack and I had 1.00 off coupons making them FREE. WAAHOOO!!!

Wana learn coupons???

Use this awesome site: http://thegrocerygame.com

I LOVE it and it saves me a TON!!!!!!

Be sure and put me down as a referral:

HELLOIMKARA@aol.com

Man I LOVE getting stuff for free and cheap!!!!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

That is just amazing!! Good for you Kara. I will check out the website. I don't know if it will do me good since I don't have kids at home and don't take advantage of many products for that reason but I will check it out. Thanks for the info.

Robin said...

WOW! I wish I could do that...

Connie said...

Leave some nuggets for me!! :D Actually, I totally keep forgetting about them! I'm going to sign up & see if I can get more Q's off of them. hehehe Thanks for the reminder! Did you already get the Celestial Seasonings herbal teas? They had a good variety and they're FREEEE :D

Arlene (AJ) said...

Kaa, you just amaze me when I read how much you save at the grocery store each time you go dear. Coupons wil be in the mail tomorrow to you. It amazed me when I saw your pantry and all the stuff you got for next to nothing. Hope all of you have a great Sunday your way. Hugs, Arlene(AJ)

Terri said...

You just amaze me girlie...

Great deal!!

Hugs
Terri

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Whoo Hoo that is great. I need to get busy and start doing this. I have a brand new kitchen with cabinets to the ceiling that I need to fill with stuff.
Take care, Chrissie

Natalie said...

A ha! Now I know who got all the Life cereal!

Great work! It's pretty fun, isn't it?

June said...

Great job! I'm off to check out the website.
June

Lippy said...

Add "smart" to the list of words that describe you!

Thanks for the tip :)

KAYLAPEARSON.COM said...

very awesome blog some how i found you looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia. I wish you nothing but the best.