Here are 7 random/strange things about me:
1) I am BORING!!! hahaha
2) I have to check my email FIRST thing when I wake up.
3) I LOVE asparagus
4) I think my husband is super HOT.
5) I HATE to drive and sometimes have panic attacks while driving.
6) I've never had a sip of alcohol or smoked a ciggy in my life (and proud of it!)
7) I'm addicted to COUPONS!!!
10 comments:
I knew about the coupons but wow, surprised you've never tasted alcohol at all. Good for you about the cigs. I sure hope your husband is hot, makes having those little children a lot more fun in creating don't you think? LOL Have a happy Thursday. Luv ya!
I love aspargus too... good for you about the alcohol and cigs...these were all great answers. LOL addicted to coupons. For some reason I collect them and forget to use them.
Lisa
LOL! I have to check my email first thing too...it is like reading the morning newspaper for me.
Nope, you`re NOT boring Kara! :o)
Love Sandra xxxx
Why am I not surprised that your 7 Things are happy ones?
You'll never fully appreciate the wisdom of your choice never to smoke. Believe me!
And no...can't imagine that boring applies to you...
Kara, enjoyed your update on you dear. Enjoy that hot hubby, you can keep the asparagus and yes, I believe you love coupons, lol. Hope all is going well with you and yours. Hug, Arlene(AJ)
You're boring?! Some how I doubt that. ;o)
WOW on the drinking and smoking that is great. And for the record I think it's awesome you think your hubby is super HOT and I hope that lasts forever.
Take care, Chrissie
Post a Comment