Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not too sure about this.....

Hmmmmm.......

Ok so I have been trying to add all my Blogging buddies over at AOL onto this hear Blog Spot as well as to try and make this place look like my new home. I know it is going to take some time though. Then there is the nasty job of transferring 4 years worth of Journal entries onto my hard drive and then burning them onto disks so I can have my records. I have always been someone who for the most part, does well with change so I am not overly upset. However this does come at a very BAD time as I have so much going on right now. Oh well.... all I can do is my best and not fret.

Well I need to get going as my friend is flying in here in a few hours.

I hope I can find you all out there.....

Until next time.....

Kara

10 comments:

CntryMomma said...

I spent a good part of my day doing the same. I got 3 months (which was 10 full pages) done ... only 41 more months to go. Goodness @@ Have a great visit!

Carlene Noggle said...

I hate change!!!! ;-)
Glad I found ya!
love ya,
carlene

Jeanne said...

Hello girlfriend!!!!

I am trying to add myself to your Followers....but it won't let me!! (sniff, sniff....)

I wanna be your friend!!!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Rose said...

Hi Kara! yes this is not a very good time for me either!!!! But I already had my temper tantrum, brushed myself off and am on my way! xoxo rose~

ps I am not able to add myself as a follower either!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Just wanted to say your kids are such cuties. The baby has gotten big. I guess we're all in this mess without much notice.
Take care, Chrissie
my tag journal
http://nayscache.blogspot.com
my private journal
http://almostparadise3.blogspot.com
stop by sometime if you get a chance to visit

Anonymous said...

Kara hope you enjoyed your visit with your friend. Glad to see you set this blog so we can touch base with each other. Take care. Arlene (AJ)

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I don't see a "follow this blog" link on your page?!?!?!

Lisa said...

So glad you are here with us and wishing you a happy weekend!! This sure is a challenge finding everyone and getting acclamated and learning to post and comment and link up to each other. Sometimes I'm excited about it and other times downright discouraged from the trying to find everyone.
Lisa

Connie said...

Horray, my BFF has finally given in & joined in the blog-mania! It really is fun, I love switching my backgrounds all the time :) Call me when you get a chance! Love ya!!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Kara I am glad we can still keep in touch ~ would have missed you and your family ~ Ally x