Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"I" or "Eye"

This morning Wyatt was working on his homework for pre-school so he showed me one of his worksheets and asked me how to do it. The worksheet had several different letters as well as a picture of some caterpillars and flowers. The directions were to "Circle all of the letter I's". So I said "OK Wyatt, circle all of the I's. A few minutes later he came back to show me his work......





I laughed so hard I cried!!!!!!!
Until next time... Kara






16 comments:

Rose said...

Kara you made my day!! rose

Connie said...

Way to think out of the box, Wy! That's seriously hilarious - I would have never thought. That dude's stinkin funny :)

Allison said...

So very cute. Have a happy Thursday. Luv ya!

CntryMomma said...

Now THAT is precious! You have to save that! ;o)

June said...

Soooo cute!...LOL!
June

Arlene (AJ) said...

Kara how adorable, after my busy morning needed a good laugh, thanks. Your Wyatt is precious. Arlene(AJ)

Sandra said...

Oh bless him Kara, what a sweetheart. He was right though, he DID circle all the eyes. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Terri said...

HAHAHAHA! How cute =)

Hugs
Terri

Natalie said...

I totally love it! That may just be the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. :o) You will have to save that one, I am sure you will though. :o)

Connie said...

BFF, you've been tagged :) Check my blog for details :)

Bennett family said...

What a good laugh! That was so cute!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

OH MY GOSH that is exactly why I LOVE LITTLE KIDS!!! He did what you said and he was correct.
Take care, Chrissie

Andrea Kay said...

That is just too cute :) Nice circles for his age too!

MCMEMORIES said...

Too cute! I'm so happy that the photo copy machine didn't eat it! Wyatt you're awesome!

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

I just love Wyatt, so glad he is in my class for another month at least. So fun