It was a wonderful week! My dear friend Katy was visiting us from Illinois and we had not seen each other for over 4 years. My kids took right to her and we had a fabulous time doing nothing! It really says something when you can not see someone for so many years and pick right up as though seeing them is a daily occurrence.
We watched movies, our favorite TV shows, shared our favorite foods, talked, and just had a great old time. Well she went back home on Thursday morning and I know her family is glad to have her home but I still miss her dearly. My house feels a bit empty too. boo hoo!!!
OK moving on.... I am so excited as I FINALLY got a fantastic patio set that I have had my eye on for a few weeks now. Only I was patient and got a STEAL on it. See in AZ now is the PERFECT time to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful weather. I have my windows open NOW. Wyatt has been enjoying it as well as he has been wanting to sit outside and eat every meal haha. So cute!
My little Miss Annalee has started cereal. She is such a big girl now and oh so cute! She is not much of a fan of the cereals, she prefers Mommy. But she does need her solid foods to keep her fat and happy. She loves to giggle and play with her toys and I am always catching her watching TV!!! Little stinker!!!
Wyatt is back in soccer for the fall and man oh man you should see this kid play! He is un-real
This morning we woke up to find that some very naughty kids went crazy with hot pink spray paint!!! They painted the garbage cans that were out for collection, the sidewalks, and even left some giant pictures of the male anatomy in the middle of the road!!!!! They even spray painted some of the neighbors Halloween decorations and painted some big dots on my poor neighbors work truck! Little Creeps! Honestly where are the parents to not notice that their punk kids are missing in the middle of the night when these kids are doing this! So all the neighbors were outside this morning talking to the Sheriff deputy who came to asses the damage and to take reports, he just so happened to be a friend of ours, anyhow we all decided this means war and we are all going to be on the look out! I am considering making up flyer's and taking them to every house in the neighborhood just to encourage awareness. Rotten kids!
Well I think that is about all from me for tonight. I need to get to bed for Wyatt's game is at 8am tomorrow!!!!
Until next time...
Kara
Blue or Pink...what do you think?
10 years ago
5 comments:
Glad you had a great time with your friend...OMG I can't believe what those little brats did in your neighborhood...kids these days I swear...hope they were able to find out who all did the damage.
Yay for getting a deal on the patio set...hope we get to see a pic of it..as well as pics of the kids =)
Hugs
Terri
Brats were breaking the windows out of the empty house across from me. We used to yell at them. good for wyatt! xoxo rose
BFF! :) Can't wait to see your new patio set! Maybe we can do lunch out on it this week!
So sorry to hear about the punks in your neighborhood, don't they know that kinda junk isn't supposed to go down way out here?! GEEZ!
Lovin your blog! It's super cute!
Kara so glad you enjoyed having your dear friend visit with you. That's the nice thing about special "Sisters", we may not see them regularly or talk with them regularly, but true friendship is lasting so that when you do get together again it's like you saw or talked with each other yesterday. Can't believe all the stuff that happened in your lovely neighborhood, agree....parents need to be on top of what their kids are doing 24 hours a day or you end up with what your neighborhood is going through. Just glad it wasn't worse and people weren't hurt. Take care. Glad all is going well with your 2 darlings. Hugs, Arlene(AJ)
I tried calling you tonite, but your phone was busy busy!! We need to get togetha this week! :)
I started a new blog, just showing how I save money with my coupons. Check it out :)
http://pennyearnedpennysaved.blogspot.com/
CALL ME! :D
Post a Comment