Howdy folks:
I had a spare moment so I figured I would sit down and ramble a while. Not too sure yet what I am going to say. First of all the weather here is absolutely fantastic!!!! I have had the windows open all week and my house stays around 73-75. Perfect!! It is so nice to have lovely weather that you can sit outside and enjoy.
This morning I had to work. Poor Wyatt was extra whinny today as he was pretty tired. Not sure if I have mentioned this but Wyatt sleep walks and talks!!! It has actually gotten pretty bad! The first few times it happened it scared me to death as he looked completely awake but was making no since at all. Now I know what he is doing and I just try to get him to go back to bed or if need be play along with what ever he is dreaming because I've noticed if I just play along with his dream he resolves it much quicker and goes back to bed. Poor kid!!!
Also Annie has no longer been sleeping through the night like she was. She has been getting up about 2 times to eat, but she does go right back to sleep. Yesterday she did the CUTEST thing!!! I got out a little cloth doll that was a gift. I said "Annie look.... DOLLY" she looked up at me and then at the doll and she let out the most excited squeal of delight. She giggle and started to breathe really fast like she does whenever she gets excited and she reached for the doll. I gave it to her and she snuggled the doll, then she would hold it back to look at it again, then she would squeal and cuddle the doll again. It was so sweet and adorable! She is 100% girl!!!
So yesterday I did my weekly grocery shopping. When it was all said and done I spent $49 dollars and saved $120 with all my coupons!!!! I made out like a bandit. I sure love coupons and grocery shopping hahaha.
Tomorrow night I have to attend a first aid training class for work. Thankfully a Friend of mine was willing to watch my kidos so i don't have to bring them along so late at night.
Well that's about all from me for now.
Until next time... Kara
Blue or Pink...what do you think?
10 years ago
9 comments:
Great to hear from you! The children sound precious, as always. Like the look of your blog too! Very Kara!
I am going to have to take your advise on grocery shopping. I spend way too much. Also, your baby sounds so cute. It's nice hearing about their cute little antics.
Annie sounds so cute, definitely all girl. Congrats on all that grocery savings, thats great!
Kara, nice seeing an update on what's going on your way. Understand about your Wyatt sleep walking and talking, have a nephew that does that. Your darling Annie has to be such a delight. Sounds like you saved a bundle again on the grocery shoping, will get my extras out to you beginning of next week, has been a super busy few days our way, so been doing all that stuff and havenit got to them yet. Did you try the product I mentioned to you on the clean up possibilities yet, just wondered if it helped. Take care. Hugs, Arlene(AJ)
Ahh ... Kara ... sorry I haven't been around much ... but I have been using those coupons ... I watched Oprah one day a few weeks back and they had some lady on there ...telling people how to shop with coupons and sales and everything ... I said to myself ...THAT SHOULD BE KARA UP THERE :)
Anyways I have been woroking on the coupon thing and i am saving about 50 bucks every 2 weeks ... so I am on my way slowly !!
Take care !!
~~Emma~~
I was cuttin' coupons this weekend and thought of you. lol I still haven't made time to look over those links you sent me. *sigh*
Kara...your journal looks so cute!
Poor Wyatt and his sleep walking/talking...hopefully he will grow out of it...i bet it was scary at first..
Awwwwww I wish I could have seen Annie with that doll...too cute!
You amaze me with your savings at the grocery girl!
Hugs
Terri
Isn't it sweet when they smile and squeal for the first few times!!! I will never forget those precious moments!! Hugs to sweet Wyatt too! Glad we have not lost touch. Life is so busy. Hope you are getting my update alerts and do stop by when you can. I know life is busy when we have the little ones so please forgive me for being slow to get here. My three keep me so busy. Hugs,
Lisa
WOW on the groceries I need to come shopping with you. I really need to get back into the coupons I use to do it faithfully time to hit it again.
Take care, Chrissie
Post a Comment