Sunday, October 5, 2008

Followers???

Hi Friends:

OK a few of you have noted this blog won't let you "follow blog". Any idea how I can change that??? I need my friends!!!!!!!!!

Kara :)

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Hmm, it let me do it! What a cool feature!

Sandra said...

Just click on Follow This Blog in the right hand colomn Kara. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Kara!! Love the way your new journal looks. Hang in there and we will all get the hang of it. In a few months we will be pro's at this. I do hate adapting to change sometimes though. I'm kinda liking it now that I have the hang of a few things. Hugs,
Lisa

Kelly Dawn said...

Im here! Im here! :)

Arlene (AJ) said...

Had no trouble reading your blog post dear. Hope you and yours are doing well. Take care. Arlene (AJ)

- said...

Hi Kara!
I stumbled across your blog via another i read. I think it was Cab's Creations...anyways...I'm looking forward to getting to know you...I like your blog so far :)

Allison said...

I'm thinking you need to edit your follower area on your profile. I'm no expert but all I know is that I can't be a follower :*(

Rose said...

it works now! rose